Class of 2026
- First Day of 2021 - 2022 = August 17th
- Meet the Wildcats & Meet the Teacher =
- Remember Summer Workouts going all summer long!
- Honors options are Math, ELA, History, and Science.
- Elective options are Band, Art, or Theater OR new options of Principles of Ag or Principles of Human Services.
- Please review the slides below for more information.
SUPPLY LIST!!! -- I hope you are as excited as I am to pick up supplies. My kids laugh at me because I think School Supply shopping is better than Christmas shopping!
Course Selection Slides - for 2021-2022 your 8th Grade year!!
Remind - This is a great tool for communciation between home and school! I use this grade level account to send out school wide announcements and updates. Most teachers also have accounts to send classroom specific updates such as test reminders
Lone Star Reading List - The Lone Star reading list is developed by public and school librarians from the Young Adult Round Table. The purpose of the list is to encourage students in grades 6, 7, or 8 to explore a variety of current books. CMS students can read and test on 7 books from this year or previous LoneStar lists or any Newberry Award book. to earn a field trip.